Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Subject to a tagging order...

I'm behind with my homework again. More than ten days ago, Ms Scarlet tagged me to write six things of no real importance about myself.

I suppose I could say with a swish that there is nothing about me that is not of real importance, and I will say I'm not playing along with the business of tagging six more people - partly because I can't think of six other bloggers who'd play along and partly because it sounds a bit like a chain letter. So I won't.

But here are my six pointless facts, for what they're worth:

1. My favourite examination technique, when I didn't know where to start, has always been to quibble over the terms of the question.

2. For a time, there was a Lamborghini in my parking space (not mine - would I be so vulgar?)

3. I wouldn't be broken-hearted if I never saw another courgette on my plate.

4. I nearly trod on the Prince of Wales's toes once.

5. I am given to letting out occasional sighs of relief for no apparent reason.

6. I have passed through Ashby-de-la-Zouch, but I have never been to Zennor.

Oh. That wasn't too painful

No comments:

Post a Comment